What to Expect
- Many people want to know what to expect with wedding photography. It is as important for you to know and understand the process as it is important your photographer understands your needs. Communication is Key! Our photographer is easy to talk to and open to your ideas and the things you like. Making it easy to express your concepts and get the look you want in your wedding photos.
- Luminous Consultation
- A Luminous consultation takes about 45 minutes. During this session we discuss the themes, colors, and ideas for your event. We will review various photography styles that will compliment the theme of your wedding. You will have the opportunity to bring and show any wedding/bridal pictures or styles you like to the photographer. We'll discuss the wedding party plans to organize the group photos you'll want after your ceremony. Our photographer will go over the options and help build a package that will suit your needs. We have ways of bringing your photos together in presentations that are impressive and affordable. If you want to secure your date on our calendar you may place a deposit of $200.00 (applied to package & non-refundable).
- Pre-Wedding Meeting
- You may schedule an additional pre-wedding consultation within 10-14 days of your event (no charge) to go over the details with your photographer again before the "Big Day". To ensure your photos look great on your wedding day our photographer will attend the rehearsal at your event center (Travel Charge +30 miles). This gives our photographer the opportunity to discuss the details of "what to do" with the members of your wedding party. Everyone in your wedding party will be "prepped" on what to expect at the actual event as well.
- The Wedding
- 1) Pre-Wedding Photos- Our photographer will visit the candid behind the scene activity of the Bride and Groom, capturing those special moments leading up to the ceremony. We will set-up the Bride's Party, Groom's Party, Flower Girl, Ring Bearer, any additional group poses possible before the Ceremony. 2) Ceremony Photography- With Ceremony Photography you will have a photographer working quietly during the ceremony, capturing shots of the exchange. 3) Post Ceremony Photography- After the ceremony we will photograph the Bride and Groom, Bride's Family, Groom's Family, and any additional posed shots you desire. 4) Reception Photography- Our photographer will photograph the bride and grooms cakes, the cutting of the cakes, speeches, garter toss, dance, and every special moment of your event. Your photographer will explore the reception, capturing the beauty and excitement of the guests in attendance.
- Your photos!
- It usually takes about 30 days to receive a shareable digital proof of your album and photos. Once any changes are made and the album is approved by our client, it is sent to the lab. Next, you will place an order for the images you would like printed and any additional products you desire. Your album, prints, and any additional products will be ready in 14-30 days from the time they are ordered. It is possible to expedite processing for an additional fee.